A Phase 2 Clinical Trial Evaluating the Incidence of Upper Gastrointestinal Mucosal Damage Following Administration of Either PL3100 or Naproxen in Subjects Who Are at Risk for Developing NSAID-Associated GI Damage.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen/phosphatidylcholine (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Arthritis; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PLx Pharma
- 15 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.