Changes in bone density and bone turnover in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with rituximab, a B cell depleting antibody: A multicentre, open-label, prospective clinical trial with single treatment arm.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Methylprednisolone; Rituximab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RituxRABone
- 31 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 11 Jun 2010 New trial record