17-alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate (17P, Makena) for Prolongation of Pregnancy in Women With Preterm Rupture of the Membranes (PROM), Double-blinded Randomized Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxyprogesterone (Primary)
- Indications Preterm labour
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 17PinPROM
- 05 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Additional trial lead investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.