Is "Beta Cell Rest" by Insulin Treatment Beneficial Compared to State-of-the Art Enhancers of Insulin Secretion in Preserving Beta Cell Function in Subjects With Latent Autoimmune Diabetes of the Adult (LADA).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin suspension isophane (Primary) ; Metformin; Repaglinide; Sitagliptin
- Indications Latent autoimmune diabetes in adults
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.