A Phase 3b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel-design Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tadalafil Co-administered With Finasteride for 6 Months in Men With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Prostatic Enlargement Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary) ; Finasteride
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 25 Oct 2013 Results from this study have been accepted for publication in the Journal of Urology, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 25 Oct 2013 The US FDA approved a product label addition for Cialis to include data from this 26-week study, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 06 May 2013 Results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History