A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of Ramucirumab (IMC-1121B) Drug Product and Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus Placebo and BSC as Second-Line Treatment in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma Following First-Line Therapy With Sorafenib (REACH).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; ImClone Systems
- 01 Aug 2017 Results assessing patient-focused outcome measures, including QoL and performance status (PS) from the REACH study, published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of a retrospective analysis on the survival and safety of patients by liver disease etiology presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 17 Apr 2016 Overall survival results classified by Albumin-Bilirubin (ALBI) grade were presented at The International Liver Congress 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History