A Phase I Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Recombinant Live-Attenuated Human Parainfluenza Type 2 Virus Vaccine, rHPIV2 15C/948L/1724 Lot PIV2109C, Delivered as Nose Drops to Adults 18 to 49 Years of Age, HPIV2-Seropositive Children 15 to 59 Months of Age, and HPIV2-Seronegative Infants and Children 6 to 59 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Parainfluenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Parainfluenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.