An Open-label, Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study of the Selective BRAF Inhibitor RO5212054 (PLX3603) to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics in Patients With BRAF V600-mutated Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7256 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.