Randomized Phase II Study of Paclitaxel With or Without the Anti-IGF-IR mAb Cixutumumab (IMC-A12) as Second Line Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Esophageal or GE Junction Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.