Bevacizumab in Patients With Metatstatic Renal Cell Carcinoma or Others Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PARASOL
- 01 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology.
- 24 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.