A Randomized, 6-week, Open-Label, Study Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Lurasidone for The Treatment of Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder in Subjects Switched From Other Antipsychotic Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Switch-Core
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 27 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History