Safety and Clinical Activity of TreandaTM (Bendamustine HCL) and Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (GO, MylotargTM) in Combination Therapy for Patients Over Age 60 With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.