A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Dose Escalation Study of Safety and Tolerability of Oromucosal Fipamezole ODT in Adult Patients With Parkinson's Disease Who Are Receiving Levodopa.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fipamezole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.