Efficacy and Safety of Daptomycin (With or Without Rifampin) in the Treatment of Staphylococcal Hip, Knee and Shoulder Prosthetic Joint Infection.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin; Rifampicin
- Indications Bone and joint infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Dapto-Studie
- 25 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.