A Phase II Trial of Lenalidomide (Revlimid (TM), CC-5013) (NSC 703813, IND70116) Plus Rituximab in Previously Untreated Follicular Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Alliance; CALGB 50803
- 06 Dec 2016 Pooled retrospective analysis (n=174) of this trial and two other trials (see NCT00117975 and NCT00553501) evaulating effects of early progression of disease was presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Dec 2015 Pooled exploratory analysis (n=241) of 5 studies including data from this study and 4 other trials (see CTP 700006652, 700009482, 700028982, 70059082) were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 20 Jun 2013 Preliminary results presented at International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma, according to Celgene International Sarl media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History