Mobilization of Leukemic Cells Using Plerixafor as Part of a Myeloablative Preparative Regimen for Patients With AML Undergoing Allografting: Assessment of Feasibility and Efficacy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2010 New trial record