A Phase IV, Observational, Open-label, Multi-center Comparison Study of the Newly Developed and Validated MusiQoL (Multiple Sclerosis International Quality of Life Questionnaire) Instrument With the Health-related QoL (MSQOL-54) Questionnaire in Subjects With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) on Rebif Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPARE
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 01 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2010 New trial record