A Double-blind Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial of Rabeprazole for Prevention of NSAID-associated Dyspepsia and Gastroduodenal Injury.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAN
- 21 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 112 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.