Lapatinib Versus Lapatinib With Capecitabine as Second-line Treatment in Her2-Overexpressing Metastatic Gastro-Esophageal Cancer: A Randomized Phase II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GastroLap
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2016 Discrepancy in status. NCT reports as discontinued, Eudra reports as suspended and German Clinical Trial Register reports as active, no longer recruiting. Retained it as per NCT, as it is a reliable source.
- 24 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History