A Phase 1, Single Center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo- Controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Oral TC-5214 (S-Mecamylamine) After Administration of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses for up to 8 Days in Healthy Male and Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from Nov 20104 to Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.