Phase I Study of ABT-888, PARP Inhibitor, and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) in Recurrent Gynecologic Cancer and Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 dec 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.