A Cancer Research UK Phase I Trial of 4-(N-(S-Glutathionylacetyl) Amino) Phenylarsenoxide (GSAO) Given as Daily Intravenous Infusions on Days 1-5 and 8-12 of a 21-Day Cycle, to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glutathionarsenoxide (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 30 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 35 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.