A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled (Within Dose Groups) Phase I - Study to a) Assess Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Rising Oral Doses 2 mg to 600 mg of BI 660848 Administered as Oral Drinking Solution (Powder in Bottle) in Healthy Male Volunteers, b) to Explore the Relative Oral Bioavailability of an Immediate Release Tablet Formulation and c) to Assess the Impact of a High Fat Meal on the Oral Bioavailability of the Oral Drinking Solution (Powder in Bottle).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 660848 (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 19 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.