A phase I open label multicentre trial of figitumumab, an insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor (IGFR-1R) antibody, in children aged 1 - 12 years old with relapsed/refractory solid tumour.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Figitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms FOREST
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 21 Jun 2010 New trial record
- 15 Jun 2010 Actual end date (1 Aug 2012) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.