Randomized, DB, Parallel Group, MC Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Four Doses of Depigmented Glutaraldehyde Polymerized Birch Pollen Allergenic Extract (Depigoid Birch) in Patients With Allergic Rhinitis and/or Rhinoconjunctivitis With or Without Intermittent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov.