A Pilot Trial of GI-4000 Plus Bevacizumab and Either FOLFOX or FOLFIRI in Patients With Ras Mutant Positive Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Either Newly Diagnosed or Previously Treated.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GI 4000 (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.