A Phase IIa, Multi-centre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active and Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Effectiveness and Safety of AZD2066 After 6 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder - D0475C00020.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 2066; Duloxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 New trial record