Phase II Multi-Institutional Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Gemcitabine and Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy for Unresectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Fludeoxyglucose F-18
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.