A Single Centre, Randomised, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Effects of Roflumilast on Cardiac Repolarization, Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 26 Jun 2010 New trial record