A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effect of CINRYZE (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [Human]) for the Treatment of Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Recipients of Donor-Sensitized Kidney Transplants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 12 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-000441-12).
- 23 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.