A 12-week, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Efficacy and Safety Study Examining Seizure Frequency of BGG492 Capsules as Adjunctive Treatment in Patients With Partial Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selurampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 May 2017 Results of a double-blind phase II dose-titration study (core study-NCT01147003), post-hoc analysis of the core study and open-label-extension study (NCT01338805), published in the Epilepsia Journal.
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 93 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Actual end date Sep 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.