Phase III Study of Gemcitabine/Oxaliplatin (GEMOX) With or Without Erlotinib in Unresectable, Metastatic Biliary Tract Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2011 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Jun 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History