Phase II Study of Bevacizumab and Temozolomide in Elderly Patients With Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.