Aprepitant for the Relief of Nausea in Patients With Chronic Nausea and Vomiting of Presumed Gastric Origin: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRON
- 27 Oct 2017 Results published in the Gastroenterology
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.