A Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of RO4929097 Administered in Combination With Exemestane in Pre- and Postmenopausal Patients With ER + Metastatic Breast Cancer / A Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing Exemestane in Combination With RO4929097 Compared With Exemestane Alone as Second or Third Line Hormonal Treatment of ER + Metastatic Breast Cancer in Pre- and Post-Menopausal Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary) ; Exemestane; Goserelin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.