A Randomized, Open-Label, Three-Period, Three-Sequence, Single-Dose Crossover and Separate Three-Daily-Dose Treatment Period Study Comparing the Pharmacokinetic Profiles Following Oral Dosing of 300 mg of Droxidopa in the Fed Versus Fasted State, the Bioequivalence of Three 100 mg Capsules of Droxidopa Versus a Single 300 mg Capsule of Droxidopa, and 300 mg of Droxidopa Given Three Times at Four Hour Intervals in Healthy, Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Fibromyalgia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Chelsea Therapeutics
- 11 Oct 2010 Actual end date (August 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.