A Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover Study Comparing the Safety and Tolerability of Two Dose Regimens of Oromucosal Fipamezole ODT in Adult Patients With Parkinson's Disease Who Are Receiving Levodopa.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fipamezole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Ralph T. Doyle) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov