A Long-Term Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Aripiprazole (OPC 14597) as Maintenance Treatment in Adolescent Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAIN-266
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 340 to 260 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.