A Prospective Randomized, Multi-center Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Mucosta (Rebamipide), in Combination With Omeprazole as Adjuvant Therapy in Gastric Ulcer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rebamipide (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MGES
- 01 Feb 2013 Actual initiation date Oct 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2010 New trial record