Study of GSK2302025A Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2302025A (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRAME-AS15-MEL001
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Feb 2017 This trial was completed in Czech Republic (end date:19 Dec 2016).
- 07 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov