A Phase Ib Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled, Single Center, Dose-Ranging Study of a Group B Streptococcus Vaccine in Healthy Women 18-40 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Streptococcal B vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Adjuvants
- Indications Streptococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 26 Feb 2016 Results published in the Vaccine
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History