Phase I trial of etirinotecan pegol [NKTR 102] in combination with fluorouracil in patients with refractory solid tumours.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etirinotecan pegol (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gallbladder cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Pheochromocytoma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 23 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Jun 2010 New trial record
- 24 Jun 2010 The first patients have been dosed, according to a Nektar Therapeutics media release.