A Drug- Drug Interaction Study of JI-101 and Everolimus in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Refractory to Therapy With an Expansion Pharmacodynamic Study of JI-101 in Patients With Advanced Low Grade Endocrine Tumors, Ovarian Cancers or K-RAS Mutant Colon Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs JI 101 (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2015 Results (single agent in an ovarian cancer expansion cohort) published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 14 Aug 2012 Actual end date (August 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.