A Multi-center, Active-control, Randomized, Double-blind Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of the Vero Cell-derived Inactivated Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine KD-287(JEIMMUGEN INJ.) in Korean Healthy Children Aged 12-35 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Japanese encephalitis vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Japanese encephalitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Boryung Pharmaceutical
- 29 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2010 Additional location (South Korea) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.