A Phase I Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of TH-302, a Hypoxia-Activated Prodrug, in Patients With Advanced Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Threshold Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2013 Completion date August 2013 added,as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History