Attenuating Ischemia Reperfusion Injury After Living Donor Renal Transplantation.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection; Reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2014 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to recruitment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.