A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Investigate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising Oral Doses of 10 mg to 1200 mg of BI 135585 XX Administered as a Solution to Healthy Male Volunteers (Trial Part 1), Followed by an Open, Randomised, Single-dose, Intra-individual Bioavailability Comparison of 200 mg BI 135585 XX as Tablet and as Solution (Trial Part 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 135585 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 New source identified and integrated ( ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 15 Jul 2010 Germany location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.