Comparison of Two Methods of Pain Relief After Cesarean Delivery: Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP) Block Versus Incisional Infiltration With Local Anesthetic.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levobupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain; Regional anaesthesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cesar-Dol
- 12 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 Additional location [France] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.