Docetaxel Plus Carboplatin Versus Epirubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Docetaxel as Adjuvant Treatment in Triple-negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=298) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Jun 2012 The study was activated in June 2010 with enrolment of 110 subjects.