A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effect of N6022 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs N 6022 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Respiratory tract disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors N30 Pharma
- 10 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.